Aflatoun International Meeting 2016
It is our pleasure to invite you to the 5th Aflatoun International Meeting which will be held on 2-4th November 2016 at the World Trade Center (WTC), Prinses Beatrixlaan 582 in The Hague, the Netherlands.
The overall theme of this year’s International Meeting is Social and Financial Education Contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), bringing together over 150 stakeholders and partners from around the world.
This year’s meeting will start with a public conference day on which experts will highlight various SDGs and make a compelling case why it is crucial to invest and empower children and young people for a sustainable future.
The following two days will focus on the Aflatoun network consisting of almost 200 partner organisations and stakeholders who will get together from around the world to connect, share experiences and exchange ideas to take the Social and Financial Education movement into its next strategic period and celebrate its successes.
The following topics will be covered:
- Aflatoun International and partners contributions and recommendations for the SDGs;
- Aflatoun’s unique contribution to children and youth initiatives across different topics and themes;
- Progress within the network to achieve its strategic goals 2011-2015 and its next strategy;
- Innovations and best practices from Aflatoun partners around the world;
- Ways of strengthening the Aflatoun network with new partnerships and scale strategies.
It promises to be an excellent opportunity to share, learn and be inspired. We look forward to seeing you at the 5th Aflatoun International Meeting.